Newborn All in One
1. Adjust the rise settings on the diaper. You want the diaper resting just under your baby’s belly button.
2. When using this diaper from birth you may want to use the umbilical cord snaps so that the diaper doesn't rub up against your baby's cord.
3. The diaper contains enough absorbency to be used without the snap in soaker for the first week or two, depending on your baby's output.
4. Use the snap in soaker for 5 extra layers of added absorbency
3. Adjust the customizable waist snaps to fit your baby.
Leaks are usually due to poor fit, too much time between changes or not enough absorbency. For help troubleshooting please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org