- Wash alone to prevent dye bleeding or staining
- Cover the rings with a sock or hair tie to prevent scuffs
- Hand wash or machine wash gentle with cold water
- Use a detergent free of bleach or optical brighteners
- Hang dry
- Steam iron if desired. Start on the lowest setting and work your way up.
- The best way to soften your sling is to wear it. It will break in with use.
Please watch our video tutorials and read all safety guidelines before using your ring sling. If you need a fit check please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Tummy to Tummy Carry
- Drape the sling over either shoulder with the rings over your collarbone. Grab the tail, bring the fabric flat across your back and under the opposite arm. Then, pull the tail up through both rings.
- Separate the two rings and pull the fabric over the top ring and under the bottom ring. The different parts of the tail will tighten different parts of the sling. Create just enough space to fit your baby.
- Make sure the rings are high on your shoulder when you begin. Place your baby high on your shoulder opposite from the rings. Then put your baby’s body through the fabric holding your baby with one hand and controlling the fabric with the other.
- Bottom fabric will be placed behind the baby's knees. Create a deep seat and make sure your baby’s bum is below their knees.
- Tighten the sling to secure. Pull the tail at an angle across your body, not straight down.
You may notice nubs and other cosmetic changes throughout the fabric of your sling. This is normal and occurs on fabrics woven with natural fibers. The unique texture adds to the beauty of your sling. Please also note that every single sling is hand made and may have small imperfections. These qualities do not affect the safety of your sling.