- Wash alone to prevent dye bleeding or staining
- Cover the rings with a sock or hair tie to prevent scuffs
- Hand wash or machine wash gentle with cold water
- Use a detergent free of bleach or optical brighteners
- Hang dry
- Steam iron if desired. Start on the lowest setting and work your way up.
- The best way to soften your sling is to wear it. It will break in with use.
Please watch our video tutorials and read all safety guidelines before using your ring sling. If you need a fit check please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
You may notice nubs and other cosmetic changes throughout the fabric of your sling. This is normal and occurs on fabrics woven with natural fibers. The unique texture adds to the beauty of your sling. Please also note that every single sling is hand made and may have small imperfections. These qualities do not affect the safety of your sling.