Simple Wash Routine for Cloth Diapers
1. Store soiled diapers in a dry pail and wash every 2-3 days. Since breastmilk poop is water soluble, it does not need special care before going in the pail. If your baby is formula fed or eating solids you will want to scrape or rinse the diaper to remove as much waste as possible before storing in the pail.
2. The first wash will be a COLD rinse cycle with half the amount of recommended detergent to remove urine and waste. Add the Cora Ball into your washer to prevent microfiber pollution.
3. The second wash will be a WARM heavy duty wash/rinse cycle with the full amount of recommended detergent to give the diapers a deep clean.
4. Tumble dry low or hang dry. If you choose to machine dry, we recommend using cruelty free wool dryer balls to shorten drying time, help with static, and naturally soften your items.
5. Refresh your diapers every 6-8 weeks with Mighty Bubbles.
We understand that it may be intuitive to want to use hot water in your routine. It is not recommended as it can damage the waterproof layer of your diaper so please do it sparingly.