- According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 20 billion disposable diapers are added to landfills each year.
- One disposable diaper takes 500 years to decompose and releases toxic gases in the process.
- You only need 25-30 cloth diapers to diaper from infancy to potty training. That means you and your baby will save an estimated 7,000 diapers from ever reaching a landfill.
- Our slings are made from the highest quality natural fibers including hemp and cotton. These fabrics are all biodegradable and renewable.
- Our labels are made with 100% vegan suede. We promise never to harm animals in the making of our products.
- All of our fabric scraps are turned into unique one of a kind pieces in an effort to reduce textile waste.
- We use 100% compostable packaging on all of our diaper orders.
- We use recycled materials to package our slings.