Let's be honest, packaging is wasteful and it sucks. That's why we've worked hard to source packaging that is biodegradable and recyclable. Every order is packed with love and care, but we don't do tissue paper or fancy extras since we all know where they end up.
- Our diaper orders ship in 100% compostable packaging
- We only send one recyclable hang tag per order to reduce waste
- Ring slings and bigger orders ship in recycled boxes with either recyclable or biodegradable tape
- According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 20 billion disposable diapers are added to landfills each year.
- One disposable diaper takes 500 years to decompose and releases toxic gases in the process.
- You only need 25-30 cloth diapers to diaper from infancy to potty training. That means you and your baby will save an estimated 7,000 diapers from ever reaching a landfill.
- Our slings are made from the highest quality natural fibers including hemp and cotton. These fabrics are all biodegradable and renewable.
- Our labels are made with 100% vegan suede. We promise never to harm animals in the making of our products.
- All of our fabric scraps are turned into unique one of a kind pieces in an effort to reduce textile waste.